Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Stock accumulation icluding not assosiated days (SAP actual stock count)

Hi Everyone! I need your help.

Let me describe it from the beginning:

I need to count for how many days specified Material was in stock.

ToDo this I have 2 SAP tables:

1 Is the (MARDH) Amount of Material on the 1st of the month

Date,
Material,
BussinessUnit,
Warehouse,
MonthStartAmount

2 Is the (MSEG+MKPF) Is the moves of this material

Date,
Material,
BussinessUnit,
Warehouse,
Move

//Moves are already + and - so i can sum() group them by Date.

So I can make a chart and see the amount but only for the dates that were assosiated with material.

Looks like i need an expression to show me the amount of material for every day, so that i can count "0" later.

Should have asked you earlier.

I've been thinking about this for a week already, please help.

Thanks, Maxim.

2 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

You have to follow MKPF + MSEG Combination. it will gice you cleat picture .

This both scenario need not give same result. But MSEG + MKPF Combination gives you perfect result that match with SAP Standard report MB5B.

You Have to Bulid FIFO Approach in stock calculation based on DATE, Material code, plant, Batch.

felipeyague
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello, did you solve the issue? I am facing the same problem, more or less. When i select a date the materials or plants that didn´t have movements in that date doesn't appear. I need to get stock in a selected date, as MB5B do. The problem is when i select a date, i can´t select a material that didn´t have movements. The same with plant or location. For example, there are no movements in 01/01/2024 i can´t get stock if i select a plant. Thanks.