Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III

Table Format

Hy there. Is there any way to create a form that contains 4 tables? And I would like that the dimension for each panel to be dynamicaly.

Thank you.TableForm.jpg

16 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

You can use container for the table.

Could you be more specific about the dynamic dimension?

maxgro
MVP
MVP

I'm not sure to understand your question

You can try with a grid (2x2) container, like this

1.png

or nested container

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you for your answer. When I said dynamic , I wanted to refer to the fact that I would like to set the dimension for each panel after each total value. So , a person has a total of 1000000$. And this total is divided in 4 categories , let`s say D = 500000 , C= 300000 , B=50 000 and A= 150 000 , i would like to have this distribution :

Capture.PNG

So the size of each pannel should modify after each value that I will get.

Thank you.

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

What I exemplified in my upper comment is ok? Did you understood what I want to do?

Not applicable

Will you put different tables in those panels, or just color the panels? Are you looking for a Block chart?

yasmeenk
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Razvan,

Are you asking for block Chart?

Community2.PNG

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes , I would like to use Block Chart. But I have a problem. In that block chart I want to show different totals for one client. So , for dimension I have ClientID , and in expressions I have 4 different sums. But what I get is only one total. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

yasmeenk
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Block Chart allows only one expression, so you can perform all your 4 different sums by separating with "&" in the expressions.

community3.PNG

razvan_brais
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello ,

Thank you for your answer. I tried to write the expression as you said. But it shows No data to display.

I wrote it like this : =(sum(Column1) & sum(column2). I guess there is something that I`m doing it wrong.