Skip to main content

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
CUSTOMERS ONLY: Now accepting customer applications for the 2023 Luminary Program: SUBMIT NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diwaskarki
Creator II
Creator II

error ;SqlState: S1000, ErrorCode: 936

Hello guys,

 

I just changed my database connection from db2 to sql. 

I had this query before : 

SPT_VIOLATION:
LOAD TARGET_NAME,
VIOLATION_SUMMARY,
STATUS,
SUMMARY_STATUS,
NAME;
SQL SELECT entity.target_name, item.violation_summary, action.status, item.summary_status, group.name from identityiq.spt_certification_item item inner join identityiq.spt_certification_action action on item.action = action.id
inner join identityiq.spt_certification_entity entity on item.certification_entity_id = entity.id
inner join identityiq.spt_certification cert on entity.certification_id = cert.id
inner join identityiq.spt_certification_group group on cert.certification_definition_id = group.certification_definition where item.type='PolicyViolation' and entity.target_name='A00A' with ur ;

store SPT_VIOLATION into ..\..\QVD\SPT_VIOLATION.qvd;

for my sql connection, I removed with ur, which is only specific to db2. 

But I am receiving the above error. I cant seem to find what I am doing wrong. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
diwaskarki
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have figured out what the issue is. I have renamed a table as "group". In oracle, it is apparently a keyword so I cant rename a table to group. I changed the name to something else and it worked. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Claudiu_Anghelescu
Specialist
Specialist

But if you run the SQL script into the Oracle database client, the script runs properly?

To help community find solutions, please don't forget to mark as correct.
Brett_Bleess
Employee
Employee

Diwas, so I have a clarification question here, is the platform still IBM, or is the SQL connection to a new source such as Oracle or Microsoft etc...?  When I did some Google searching, it appeared IBM may have something related here, so I just wanted to try to get further clarification on exactly what all has changed here?

Just a side note, these issues are generally related to the Connector/Driver being used for the connection to the backend source, not really a QlikView message, we are simply reporting what the Connector/Driver gave us, so you will likely find better information to troubleshoot on the Connector/Driver vendor Community in this case...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
diwaskarki
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have figured out what the issue is. I have renamed a table as "group". In oracle, it is apparently a keyword so I cant rename a table to group. I changed the name to something else and it worked. 

diwaskarki
Creator II
Creator II
Author

it is an Oracle db.