Hi all,

How can i fix this synthetic please?

Learnerr_0-1660629796111.png

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lakshminarayanan_J

@Learnerr 

Why can't you rename the field using alias name?

Lakshminarayanan J
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lakshminarayanan_J

@Learnerr 

Why can't you rename the field using alias name?

Lakshminarayanan J
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button
Learnerr
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Lakshminarayanan_J 

If i rename KEYHR and Key_Tarih how can i connnect these 2 fields with the necessary table?

marcus_sommer

It depends. In general you could avoid it by an appropriate renaming of your fields.

But it may lead to a missing or inappropriate association between your data. If this happens you may avoid it by combining these fields into another key-field whereby it looked as if it already happens with key-fields which are aimed to connect multiple tables per link-table together. This could mean that you need another link-table or even link-tables between link-tables ...

This doesn't only sound complicated - it is complicated. Better is mostly a re-design of the data-model in the (officially recommended) direction of a star-scheme which means to merge all fact-tables into a single-table.

- Marcus

Lakshminarayanan_J

@Learnerr 

1. Try Using Alias Name ,if it is not suite you

2. Try to concat 2 or more field and create the composite Key 

3. Try to Join or concat as much as table you can

4. Else create a link table .

for Link table creation you can check the youtube video which will guide you in step by step

if any clarification you can reach us out and we will check on it 

Lakshminarayanan J