Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

High Five - January 2023, Youssef Belloum

youssef.jpg

Happy New! Wow, 2023! How the heck did that happen?

We are ringing in the new year by celebrating another person who stands as a leader by example in the Qlik Community. You can find him in the Community almost daily. He is always sharing expertise and helping others. This person has been a member since 2015 and has posted more than 3000 times! He always gives kudos on other members' posts and has received countless kudos in return. So it is with great pleasure to ring in the new year with a "High Five" for Qlik Community Champion Youssef Belloum.

Youssef started using qlik in 2015 as part of his job, and he naturally started using the Community whenever he was technically stuck. He was always impressed by the involvement and efficiency of other members. The trigger for Youssef's change from a Community consumer guy to a Community contributor guy was the day he had a technical interview with a qlik developer (he is an actual MVP now, OMAR BEN SELEM). Omar was already certified and just beginning his career. He told Youssef that he was a daily contributor to the Community to help people and to learn. At first, it was a pleasure to help, and Youssef quickly understood that it would be his continuous classroom, as the level of expertise is so high. It was then he started to learn and help every day. His goal is to earn the status of Qlik Community MVP! Fun fact, His Qlik hero is Rob Wunderlich.

Youseff is Tunisian and moved to Paris, France, in 2017 to work as a Qlik consultant for large French groups (Valeo, Crédit-Agricole, Total, BPI France). He spent almost the whole year in France, traveling to discover Europe and sometimes to other continents. Each summer, he returns home to Tunisia to spend a month enjoying the sea and fishing trips with his father. Youssef loves video games and cinema. Youseff would love the opportunity to attend QlikWorld.

Let's show Youseff our appreciation for his contributions and leadership in the Qlik Community by giving him a LIKE and a COMMENT. @YoussefBelloum @Melissa_Potvin @Jamie_Gregory @nicole_ulloa @Terrenee03 @emmaspickerman @ @rwunderlich 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
36 Replies
Frank_Allenstein
Contributor III
Contributor III

Congratulations @YoussefBelloum !

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Thank you very much @Sue_Macaluso and all community managers !!

Excellent quality goodies ! I love it !

😍 😘

unnamed.jpg

ktikiwala
Luminary
Luminary

Congratulations Youssef 

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Congratulations @YoussefBelloum and Happy Qlik year to all!

BmRoux
Contributor III
Contributor III

Congratulations @YoussefBelloum 

johnson111
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for sharing. i am also facing same issue.

johnson111
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for sharing. i am also facing same issue.

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Congrats!

dtate1959
Contributor III
Contributor III

Gratz to a valued member of the community!!

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks @YoussefBelloum for all your contributions here. I really appreciate what you post.  

And it's nice to know I'm somebody's hero. I thought only my dog felt that way -- at meal time 🙂

-Rob