Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

correct the highlighter error and try again - community error

Hi @Sue_Macaluso , @Melissa_Potvin 

Error from the screenshot drives me crazy. All content was written using controlls available in message editor. Then you when you want to publish message it screams: "correct the highlighted errors and try again", but there is no highlighter error... There is message at the bottom " Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I am sattisified so When I click to post it again it shows the same error again... and again... and then since I tried couple of times it thinks I am posting the same message few times and blocks me from posting it at all

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again.Post flooding detected (user tried to post more than 2 messages within 5 seconds)"

It happens so often that it puts me off from community as I am spending time to write something, but then I am unable to post it...

I dont get why would I get the first error since I wrote everything without any copy/pase, I just logged on to new session on community etc...

Could you please comment on that?

Thanks Lech!

1.png2.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Labels (1)
5 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

It is because of special characters and also for example ...... When multiple dots(.), Asterisk(*), or special symbols added it considers as malicious or it could be a browser setting detecting as such error.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Hi @PadmaPriya 

1. I is not browser settings (unles you meant all browsers) as I tried to publish this post from my Chrome, Safari and Iphone Safari browser - the same issue

2. What are the special characters? The only characters other than leters which I am using are ""&()/.,:- and as you can see I can still use them and reply to you... ohhh and as you can see ... (3 dots) seem to work also ok, so I guess it is not that!

3. And just to prove my point I am adding here table in next row as "bullet list"

• testtest1
    test2test3

In other words I have used everything what you say may cause issue in this post and as you can see it is not that, so what is it?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Hi @PadmaPriya 

Just forgot to mention - I will keep in mind your suggestions and if I find a particular scenario I will definitelly post here. 

cheers

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lech_Miszkiewicz Hey Lech, I am going to share this thread with our vendor. I will get back to you ASAP.

Sue Macaluso
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Thanks @Sue_Macaluso 

If vendor comes back to you with request to provide more info, maybe try to get details what kind of information I will need to gather and as soon as it happens to me again I will get all done.

I guess vendor may request some .har files to be collected or similar... 

thanks

Lech