Thank you for your interest in the Education Services Forum and for contributing to our discussions. We noticed that your questions hasn't been answered yet so we asked a team member to take a look.
He was not able to answer however. He sited "the file that is being created is not the “name” they choose, or the folder location they want. At least not for me. Could be it is working differently in different versions of QlikView and potentially a bug – or something that R&D stopped supporting without any consideration for how it has been used in the field".
In order to ensure you get an answer, I posted your question in the following discussions and copied the original post. This should help get you more assistance.