Its All about the BUTTONS.

Hello All,

At my work place there was a requirement that some buttons(nearly 5-10 buttons in a Separate tab called 'Filters') should hide/unhide their concerned list boxes/charts (Not a tough one to create one though) and two master buttons to 'Select All these buttons which in turn selects list boxes automatically' and to 'Clear All buttons and list boxes' allowing one single particular button to do its own work along with proper coloring of these buttons.

Analysing some buttons' documents (posted in QlikCommunity) i came up with a solution which met my client's requirement(I used two buttons and 3 text objects which acts like buttons in below screenshot).

Thought of sharing this with the Qlik community, as i owe this to the QlikCommunity.

Also PS attached for your reference/work.

Capture1.PNG

Functioning of the buttons as follows:

1.Hit [Select All] Button to see all the list boxes (it also selects all the buttons) -A Master Button

2.Hit Any Button to see/hide only its concerned List Box. - Child Buttons

3.[Clear all] button clears all the selections as well as the list boxes -A Master Clear Button

Note:

1.A white button indicates that it can be selected and green button indicates that its been selected.

2.If there's some inappropriate coloring on the buttons at any point all of a sudden, Hit [Clear all] button once and start again.

3.Instead of List Boxes, you can create some charts or any other sheet objects based on your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Krishna