Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sr_qlikview
Creator
Creator

GeoAnalytics server

Hello

I am new to geoanalytics and in the process to install the enterprise version.

What is the need geoanalytics server, doesn't the extensions enough (geoanalytics for qliksense) ?  Can some one explain me or point to a document ...

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Srinivas,

There are various reasons why you might want to use the enterprise version, a few I can think of immediately:

• There are limits on the number of some calculation types that don't apply to enterprise
  • Performance - having the enterprise server local to your QlikView / Qlik Sense server can greatly improve performance of QGA
  • Privacy - some operations involve sending limited data to the QGA server, something that is often unacceptable for customers that have strict privacy and security requirements.

For details on the calculation limits you can go to Qlik.com, navigate to the bottom of the page and follow the link to "License Terms" and then the one to Qlik Geoanalytics.

Cheers,

Rod

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Srinivas,

There are various reasons why you might want to use the enterprise version, a few I can think of immediately:

• There are limits on the number of some calculation types that don't apply to enterprise
  • Performance - having the enterprise server local to your QlikView / Qlik Sense server can greatly improve performance of QGA
  • Privacy - some operations involve sending limited data to the QGA server, something that is often unacceptable for customers that have strict privacy and security requirements.

For details on the calculation limits you can go to Qlik.com, navigate to the bottom of the page and follow the link to "License Terms" and then the one to Qlik Geoanalytics.

Cheers,

Rod