Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Geo Analytics

Hi,

How can we limit Qlikgeo Map in Qlik to show only one state. when I Tried using Default or default Adaptive settings and limiting  zoom but it changes setting when I leave design mode. Is there any other way to limit map to focus on single state?

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Don_Stocks_
Contributor III
Contributor III

In addition to limiting the zoom level, also limit the pan navigation. This setting is immediately below the zoom level setting. 

In your map, pan to the state that you want to be the focus, then click the Set Pan Limit button.

Don_Stocks__0-1625680519350.png

Don Stocks
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Don, are these options available in Qlikview Geo Analytics? just confirming as I'm not able to see the options in QlikSense

Don_Stocks_
Contributor III
Contributor III

My answer pertained to Qlik Sense. Yes, it's different in Qlikview QGA...

I no longer have access to a QGA environment on QV to test, but if I remember there is a setting to turn off pan, but I'm uncertain if the pan area can be set (I don't think it can).

If that is a dead end, you might try turning on zoom to selection and update the set analysis in your expression to limit the data to one state. If that frames the map as you're intending, you could see if it works better with the pan setting turned off. 

Someone with access to QGA on Qlikview may be able to offer more details.

Don Stocks
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Yes, under Map settings, switch off "Zoom to selection" and press "Save current view".

Patric_Nordstrom_0-1626202023133.png

Thanks,

Patric