Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView 12 - Certification

Hi,

Any one can tell me when QlikView 12 Designer and Developer certification available at pearson vue?

If any body have QlikView 12 Tutorial or QlikView 12 Reference Manual (official), please share me.

regards,

eng

26 Replies
ankitg4688
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Karen

Thanks for details. Could you please tell total number of questions for QlikView 12 Data Architect exam?

If Qlikview 12 - Complete Reference Manual is also available for preparation? And if available, could you please provide download link?

BR,

Ankit

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

There is no reference manual for QlikView 12.x.

The number of questions will probably be 60 or 70.

If you have a decent understanding of the English language and about the material covered by the exam, you have more then enough time to finish the questions.

May you live in interesting times!
ankitg4688
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks for reply Onno.

Could you please confirm if I can refer Qlikview 11 reference Manual for giving QlikView 12 Data Architect exam?

Br,

Ankit

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I personally never opened that manual and am certified.

There are differences between QV11.x and QV12.x, but I doubt they have much effect on the Data Architect content.

ankitg4688
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am planning for this and your suggestions helps. Thanks for sharing.

Br,

Ankit

yahiaoui
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi all,

Actually there is only english version which is availible. Anyone know if they will be french versionavailible soon for these certifications ?

Thnx

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

‌To my knowledge there are currently no plans for any translations.