Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Beta Exams

Hi,

How can I obtain the code for free beta exams offer by Person Vue?

Thank you.

3 Replies
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello Renato,

Qlik does have resources you can use to help you prepare for your certification.

Please visit the QlikView Certification page to review the Recommended Preparation Resources where you can access the practice questions.

Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Hi Renato,

The Qlik Sense Version 3 Beta exams are limited to ONLY 100 people, so I decided NOT to publish the promo codes in this forum. I cannot promise a seat will be available for the Beta exams, but you and the members of this community can email certification@qlik.com to request the code.

Beta testing periods:

Qlik Sense System Admin - v3  -- September 14 through September 22, 2016

Qlik Sense Data Architect - v3 -- September 23 through October 3, 2016

Qlik Sense Business Analyst - v3 -- October 17 through October 25, 2016

The purpose of Beta testing is to gather statistics and comments on the items, so we can select the best ones for the operational exams, to be released in November/December. There are 135 items on the Beta exams, to be completed within 4 hours. After the operational forms are created, beta answers will be scored and participants will be notified by email if they pass or fail. This will occur in December.

If you have used Qlik Sense Version 3 and are prepared to enter feedback and comments on the questions, then please request the code.

Thanks,

Karen Origlio

Certification Program Manager

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Renato and Karen!

I got It.

Regards,

Wigenes Sampaio