Qlik Community

Qlik Education Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Qlik Education.

Arsalan
New Contributor

unable to transfer qualification badge to Mozilla backpack

Hi, I've just passed my business analyst qualification exam and was rewarded with the badge. However, when I attempt to transfer this badge onto Moizzila backpack in order to link it to my LinkedIn profile I'm unable to do so.  

I've already created and verified my email on Mozzila Backpack but when I attempt to set a connection from the Backpack settings in Qlik I get the error "cannot send verification email". If I return to the page it shows "status: verification pending", but this has been pending for well over two hours now. I've tried to search the web for a solution but could not find one. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: unable to transfer qualification badge to Mozilla backpack

Greetings @Arsalan 

Thank you for reaching out to Qlik Education.  We are sorry to hear you had an issue with your Qualification badge.   We recommend sending your questions about the Qualification exam to education@qlik.com, where you will always receive a prompt response.

In the meantime, our Qualification team will review this post and respond back to you if there is any additional information that will be helpful.

2 Replies
Arsalan
New Contributor

After 5 days of stressing and no response from staff, I've found a solution in order to help others facing the same issue. The problem is that Mozzila backpack has shut down (almost a year ago)and the platform was integrated into Badgr. You'll need to create an account on Badgr.com using the same email address you used when signing up for the Qlik continuos classroom, otherwise it will not upload the badge.

After that, you'll need to download the badge from Qlik onto your computer, then upload it onto Badgr. Hope this helps

Employee
Employee

Greetings @Arsalan 

Thank you for reaching out to Qlik Education.  We are sorry to hear you had an issue with your Qualification badge.   We recommend sending your questions about the Qualification exam to education@qlik.com, where you will always receive a prompt response.

In the meantime, our Qualification team will review this post and respond back to you if there is any additional information that will be helpful.