cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjb427
Partner - Contributor III

Can no longer authenticate to NPrinting API

Hello, I have been using the NPrinting API, but suddenly on 7/31 I've started receiving authentication failures (401) when making calls to the API. I'm using the /login/ntlm endpoint to connect. Using postman, yesterday I was able to successfully authenticate once and proceed to make additional calls to the API, but once I disconnected it went back to the authentication failures. I have tried via multiple admin accounts and have used a python script as well as postman in attempts to connect.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello there.

Something must have changed.

Check this article very carefully to help you determine what may have changed.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Troubleshooting-Common-Qlik-NPrinting-API-Er...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello there.

Something must have changed.

Check this article very carefully to help you determine what may have changed.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Troubleshooting-Common-Qlik-NPrinting-API-Er...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @jjb427 

Can you share your raw cookie string... feel free to scramble some of it but make sure you keep the key words where they need to be so we can gather what layout you need and how your cookie needs to be extracted. 

I had to change recently the way I extract cookie for myself.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jjb427
Author

Thanks! The issue was that the AD domain admin account's password had expired.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Thank you for letting us know.
Kind regards!