Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lspl
Contributor
Contributor

Error When Activating Qlik Nprinting License

Hello,

Can anyone please tell us , how we can fixed the error code 1? while activating the nprinting license, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT, I have checked after re-install the nprinting but issue persists,  and also checked after entire sever restore with previous backup.  

Note:- Nprinting version is 12 for Qlikview 11

Thanks 

lspl

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

NPrinting 12 is not supported anymore.  Please find the Qlik NPrinting Product Lifecycle .  It would be strongly recommended to upgraded to the support latest release. For that, you may contact Qlik Account Manager. 

The upgrading step can be from 12 to latest 16 the 16.10. Then migrate to the latest Qlik NPrinting that is May 2021 SR3. About migration https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/Migrate/Migrating.htm

QlikView NPrinting 12 uses the old licensing system so open a support ticket and specify the old license number and the associated email. Ask that the support team send that to me. I'm not sure it is possible to reactivate that old licensing system because I had the same issue with another customer few weeks ago and I was not able to solve after many tests. 

The only solution could be to upgrade at least to latest 16.10, ask a license for that version and use that. You also should already receive the 16 license number around 7 years ago. I organized that mass mailing to customers.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That version is not longer supported for many many years!!  

Please find the Qlik NPrinting Product Lifecycle .  It would be strongly recommended to upgraded to the support latest release. For that, you may contact Qlik Account Manager. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

NPrinting 12 is not supported anymore.  Please find the Qlik NPrinting Product Lifecycle .  It would be strongly recommended to upgraded to the support latest release. For that, you may contact Qlik Account Manager. 

The upgrading step can be from 12 to latest 16 the 16.10. Then migrate to the latest Qlik NPrinting that is May 2021 SR3. About migration https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/Migrate/Migrating.htm

QlikView NPrinting 12 uses the old licensing system so open a support ticket and specify the old license number and the associated email. Ask that the support team send that to me. I'm not sure it is possible to reactivate that old licensing system because I had the same issue with another customer few weeks ago and I was not able to solve after many tests. 

The only solution could be to upgrade at least to latest 16.10, ask a license for that version and use that. You also should already receive the 16 license number around 7 years ago. I organized that mass mailing to customers.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.