Did you mean: 
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

ONDemand ERROR

Enviroment

Qlikview IIS Server v12.20

NPrinting v18.39

I just installed NPrinting ADD on  with the JWT Authentication. It works perfectly fine with the Qlikview DEV Server but when I did the same installation on the Qlikview Prod server (Cluster 1 and 2 and Host Server) I can see the On Demand Icon on Access Point but when I try to click on it I get the Attached message.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea what am I doing wrong?

7 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Check the Qlik NPrinting server address in the Qlik NPrinting On-Demand add-on configuration file. It is usually stored in the folder C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax\htc\addons of the QlikView Server (not in the Qlik NPrinting Server) and it is called config.json.

I suspect the Qlik NPrinting server address is written wrongly.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thats not the case the NPrinting Server Address is correct

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you checked the logs to see if there are more detailed error messages?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Error log is not logging any error cuz  it cant even get to the report from ON Demand

Frank_S
Support
Support

Please check the following article to ensure you have met the configuration requirements and settings necessary to ensure successful implementation of On Demand.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000041284

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Well My settings are correct because its working fine in DEV environment of Qlikview

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You cannot say that settings are correct because it works on the DEV installation of QlikView because you must install the Qlik NPrinting On-Demand add-on also on the production QlikView server. It is a different installation and you need to specify the Qlik NPrinting Server address again so you must check that it is correct in the configuration file I told you in my previous message because the error is suggesting that this could be the issue.

Second you must be sure that all the requirements are met also in the production environment. Then please share here the full Qlik NPrinting Server log files or check them to see if there are error messages when you ask a report via On-Demand to the production QlikView server.

If you cannot share the log files here (they don't contain any data from QlikView) please open a support ticket.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero