Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julien_OF
Contributor III
Contributor III

PowerPoint display bug in designer

Hello,

When I first started to use Designer, everything was working perfectly, but since a few months, I have a display bug with PowerPoint.

As you can see on my screenshot, my Designer is not displaying slides in full screen, only windowed, and I cant resize it. Also I cant see the first slide on the left as PPT header is above everything.

I uninstalled Designer, upgraded it to november 2020, and I just upgraded my office from 2013 to 365, and I still have this bug...

Thanks for your help

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Julien_OF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found the solution on another post : this display bug comes from windows 10 zooming at 125% on laptops.

Designer only works with 100% zoom.

If you dont want to lower your laptop to a 100% zoom, you can override Designer only to 100% and let windows 10 to 125% by right clicking NPrintingDesigner.exe and checking options as below in properties/compatibility :

Sans titre.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Julien_OF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found the solution on another post : this display bug comes from windows 10 zooming at 125% on laptops.

Designer only works with 100% zoom.

If you dont want to lower your laptop to a 100% zoom, you can override Designer only to 100% and let windows 10 to 125% by right clicking NPrintingDesigner.exe and checking options as below in properties/compatibility :

Sans titre.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR3 solves this issue and is now available for download. Refer to the Release Notes https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-NPrinting-May-2021-SR3/ta-p/1872634#toc-hId-4043113....

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.