Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suriyasankar
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sending report automatically to multiple users in One Action from Nprinting

Hi,

I need to generate a report with a single action for 10 people (each recipient has different filters). I don’t want the recipients to see other email address who are part of the report. Can you please let me know if it is possible in Qlik Nprinting.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @suriyasankar

I have moved your question from the QS Front End forum to the NPrinting Forum.

Are you familiar with NPrinting Publish Tasks?
If yes, you simply need to add users as shown below to the publish task and the reports will delivered to each recipient exclusively without showing whom else the report was delivered to.

Do NOT use the 'email message' button to add your recipients. You only need the 'Users/Groups' button to add email recipients.

For more information about working with NPrinting Publish Tasks, visit: 

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @suriyasankar

I have moved your question from the QS Front End forum to the NPrinting Forum.

Are you familiar with NPrinting Publish Tasks?
If yes, you simply need to add users as shown below to the publish task and the reports will delivered to each recipient exclusively without showing whom else the report was delivered to.

Do NOT use the 'email message' button to add your recipients. You only need the 'Users/Groups' button to add email recipients.

For more information about working with NPrinting Publish Tasks, visit: 

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. Frank is right and has given you link to help site covering everything you need. 

also

we have discussed this subject many times on community so please let us know which topics you have already checked from community so we dont replicate them or dont give you answers you already know. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.