Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III

select level

Salut tout le monde,

• pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi le tableau 6 Custodian List
    n'apparait pas dans le select level IHM ??

• version est  Qlik NPrinting Septembre 2020

Aubry_0-1632817305112.png

Qu'est-ce que c'est ?

Aubry_0-1632817412431.png

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, have you generated the metadata in NPrinting connetion after creating the table?

Also check that the table doesn't has any calculated dimensions:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/More-Levels-Excel-Repor...

"Qlik Sense visualizations with calculated dimensions cannot be used as levels."

View solution in original post

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Aubry,

as alredy mentioned when answering your other question I suggest to invest time and post questions in english please. I can answer your question in Polish which is my native languague but it will be no use to other users who will not understand much of it. Google translation would do like the one I posted below.

I also suggest to post questions in right community space - at the moment you have put it in Insight Advisor section of Qlik Sense which has nothing to do with NPrinting question like this. Therefore I am moving this topic to NPrinting discussions.

English version of your question:

Hi everyone,
can you tell me why table 6 Custodian List
does not appear in the select level UI ??
version is Qlik NPrinting September 2020

Answer: I agree with @rubenmarin. On top of that remember that you cannot have:

• show/hide columns if
  • "=" sign in front of dimension field

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please post in English so more people will be able to understand your question and answer you.

Please add the label with the exact version of Qlik NPrinting you are using because the answer could depend on it. 

As suggested be sure you have an updated version of the connection cache. Remember that, after refreshing the cache, you have to close and reopen the Qlik NPrinting Designer to force it to read the new cache. 

Not all types of Qlik Sense or QlikView objects can be added in all nodes of the Designer treeview. For example you cannot add Qlik Sense pivot tables in the Levels node. More details are in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-supp.... When you do a right click on a node you will see a list with only the available objects of the types supported for that node. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Several good answers provided above.

The link provided by Ruggero contains a complete list of all Qlik items that cannot be used as a level.

Please use the matrix with that link to check against your work.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, have you generated the metadata in NPrinting connetion after creating the table?

Also check that the table doesn't has any calculated dimensions:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/More-Levels-Excel-Repor...

"Qlik Sense visualizations with calculated dimensions cannot be used as levels."

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Aubry,

as alredy mentioned when answering your other question I suggest to invest time and post questions in english please. I can answer your question in Polish which is my native languague but it will be no use to other users who will not understand much of it. Google translation would do like the one I posted below.

I also suggest to post questions in right community space - at the moment you have put it in Insight Advisor section of Qlik Sense which has nothing to do with NPrinting question like this. Therefore I am moving this topic to NPrinting discussions.

English version of your question:

Hi everyone,
can you tell me why table 6 Custodian List
does not appear in the select level UI ??
version is Qlik NPrinting September 2020

Answer: I agree with @rubenmarin. On top of that remember that you cannot have:

• show/hide columns if
  • "=" sign in front of dimension field

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please post in English so more people will be able to understand your question and answer you.

Please add the label with the exact version of Qlik NPrinting you are using because the answer could depend on it. 

As suggested be sure you have an updated version of the connection cache. Remember that, after refreshing the cache, you have to close and reopen the Qlik NPrinting Designer to force it to read the new cache. 

Not all types of Qlik Sense or QlikView objects can be added in all nodes of the Designer treeview. For example you cannot add Qlik Sense pivot tables in the Levels node. More details are in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-supp.... When you do a right click on a node you will see a list with only the available objects of the types supported for that node. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Several good answers provided above.

The link provided by Ruggero contains a complete list of all Qlik items that cannot be used as a level.

Please use the matrix with that link to check against your work.

Kind regards.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!