Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denwo2010
Creator
Creator

Extensions Location

Hi,

I was told the QliKVIew Extensions would be stored on the Server at the below locations?

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Document

have installed the attached Extension but cannot find anything stored in the above?

The path location only goes up the below

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikViewServer

The folder name "Extensions" "Objects" "Documents" are not created?

Any ideas as to why this is or where else it could possibly be stored?

Thanks

12 Replies
denwo2010
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

So when you download the file "GeoQlikTrial (1).zip", can you show me what the files look when they installed on your machine as this is all that is showing?

Thanks

denwo2010
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

So when you download the file "GeoQlikTrial (1).zip", can you show me what the files look when they installed on your machine as this is all that is showing?

Thanks

JonnyPoole
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi.  I have a windows7 machine so my QlikViewServer folder is under c:\programdata\qliktech

You can see that under Objects i have a 'GeoQlik' folder for the 'GeoQlik' extension. Within that are the xml,js,qvpp, and png file for that specific extension

Capture.PNG.png