Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gantt Chart to Show Start and End Time of each category

Hi All,

I am totally new to Qlikview and just started learning it. I want to create a Gantt Chart just taking the start time and end time of each of the package, how long it takes to run. I am not able to achieve it. Please help me out with your expert advice. If some one can atleast tell me the scripting, how to split the time and how to plot the graph. Need it urgently for a client immediately. The chart is in Sheet2 and the data is in Sheet 1.

Let me explain me in brief. Packages are .NET/SQL, Datapower, Portal & java. Deployment end and start time with dates are given. So, I want a gantt chart with start and end time of all the 4 packages as shown in the graph in sheet2. Also, need to create a ST window which is static from 8.30 PM to 12 AM as shown in the graph in sheet2. Please someone help me out. I will not be able to open a QVW document as I am using personal edition, so plz post your queries (Scripts) here.

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the inputs.

But I searched the whole of this community but did not get the result I wanted. It will be of great help if you help me with the script.

Regards,

AC

santosh4195
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello are you able to solve this problem? I am also having same requirement but unable to achieve it!!

SadlerS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Create a project table. Make a standard Excel Bar chart based on Start date. Add Duration data to the chart. Add task descriptions to the Gantt chart. Transform the bar graph into the Excel Gantt chart. Improve the design of your Excel Gantt chart.

MyKFCExperience Survey