Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to get rid of hard coding in the set expression

Hi,

Can anyone help me how to get rid of the hard coding checks in the set expression?

I have to fetch the count of ticket hops greater than group_transfers_limit(3).

=count({$<ResolvedTicket.InAMSScope={'-1'},[Common Ticket Type]={'INCIDENT'},[ResolvedTicket.Group Transfers]={">2"}>}ResolvedTicket.TicketID)

Above expression gives the count of ticket hops greater than 2. I need an expression without hard code and we have to modify the expression using >=group_transfers_limit field in place of hard code.

Similarly,

=Count({$<ResolvedTicket.InAMSScope={'-1'},[Common Ticket Type]={'INCIDENT'},[ResolvedTicket.Resolution Elapsed Time]={">5"},

[ResolvedTicket.Is CSAT Received]={'-1'}>}ResolvedTicket.TicketID)

In the above expression, in place of hard code we have to make use of the field >=Cycle_time_limit

Thanks and Regards,

Smitha

Message was edited by: Smitha Chandrashekar

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

=Count({$<ResolvedTicket.InAMSScope={'-1'},[Common Ticket Type]={'INCIDENT'},[ResolvedTicket.Resolution Elapsed Time]={'>=$(Cycle_time_limit)'},

[ResolvedTicket.Is CSAT Received]={'-1'}>}ResolvedTicket.TicketID)

michael_anthony
Creator II
Creator II

You  mention "modify the expression using >=group_transfers_limit field in place of hard code".

Is group_transfers_limit a variable, or a field?   If it's a variable then only has one value and the $(...) substitution will work fine.

If it's a field that is more complex as a field can have multiple selected / possible values and much harder to simply insert into an expression.

Not applicable
Author

hi,

The suggested option was helpful,and am getting values for the same.I need to test whether the values obtained correct or not as it has huge difference with the hard coded expression.

I have to fetch the count of ticket hops greater than group_transfers_limit(3).

=count({$<ResolvedTicket.InAMSScope={'-1'},[Common Ticket Type]={'INCIDENT'},[ResolvedTicket.Group Transfers]={">2"}>}ResolvedTicket.TicketID)

Above expression gives the count of ticket hops greater than 2. I need an expression without hard code and we have to modify the expression using >=group_transfers_limit field in place of hard code.

Could you please modify one more expression to remove hard code,

Thanks and Regards,

Smitha

Not applicable
Author

hi

Sorry for the late response.

group_transfers_limit is a field and i have to fetch the count of hops using this field.

Below is the expression for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Smitha