The AdHoc table module provides an easy to setup AdHoc table (aka lego table). The dimensions and expressions are managed in the QVMeta_Dashboard excel which is part of the Documentation Module. The possibility to add custom dimensions and expressions can be turned on or off.
Adhoc table dimensions and expressions selection panel
Calculated AdHoc table
- Fast and easy setup
- Option for custom dimensions and custom expressions
- Change colors of features using the color management module
- The AdHoc table will not be calculated before the business user indicated that he/she selected all the desired dimensions and expressions
- Design integrating with the navigation
- Add a label, formula, comment for each dimension and expression
- Switch between chart types
The AdHoc table module is part of the QvM - Qlikview Modules template.
Thanks for your feedback and comments.
Have fun Qlik'n, Koen