Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to publish a Qlikview report to website

Hello,

How can i get the urls of qlikview?

thanks

Labels (2)
17 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@khadraouihiba02 To which websites you meant? Do you mean you want to embed the Qlik reports externally (Ex, Facebook)?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Embedding QlikView on a website can be done using iframe. The easiest way of gaining the URL to use is to access the application your self on the accesspoint an copy the URL from the browser.

Please note that the server needs to be accessible from the location its used and the users still need a valid license to see it.

If you need a more sophisticated method for embedding then you should look at the QlikView workbench. I don't have much experience myself on this, but here is a link to the help page: QlikView Workbench 

khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni I want to integrate a QlikView dashboard into a website banking using HTML, CSS, and JS. So, I need to know how I can get the URL from QlikView to put inside an iframe element on my HTML page.

khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Vegar How I can get the URL from QlikView to put inside an iframe element on my HTML page.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@khadraouihiba02 Perhaps this way

<iframe src="Your Qlikview URL"></iframe>

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni  yes but How can i get the urls of qlikview? 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is the same what you have in your browser when you open dashboard. Did i miss anything? 

khadraouihiba02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@Anil_Babu_Samineni I can't find the url to put in the source
<iframe src="Your Qlikview URL"></iframe>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i know what you are trying? Please share possible screenshot with hidden data to secure.