Qlik Community

Qlik Design Blog

All about product and Qlik solutions: scripting, data modeling, visual design, extensions, best practices, etc.

Employee
Employee

Introducing the Qlik Associative Big Data Index - Parts 1 and 2 (video)

Image Not found

Welcome Qlik Community - to Tuesday's edition of the Qlik Design Blog. There has been so much going on these past two months, I can hardly catch my breath at times. What an exciting start to what is starting off to be, yet again, another amazing year for Qlik. Product releases such as Qlik Sense February 2019, NPrinting February 2019, the Qlik Associative Big Data Index. Oh and did I mention Qlik is once again the leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence?  All this and it is only February! I hope you have all been following the excitement and witnessing the contagious enthusiasm from the Qlik team, its valued partners and of course...all of you!

Wow that was a mouthful....ok - to get started with today's blog / video -  I want to introduce to you our latest and greatest technology that The Qlik Associative Big Data Index  by providing you a few videos that summarize this powerful value add product for Qlik Sense.

Part 1 will introduce you to the technology and Part 2 will dive deeper into some brief demonstrations of the supported use cases starting with open availability in the February 2019 release.

The Qlik Associative Big Data Index delivers Qlik’s patented associative difference engine on top of Big Data – allowing users to freely explore and search big data repositories while leaving the data where it resides.

Watch Part 1 and Part 2 to learn more:

Qlik Associative Big Data Index - February 2019 - Part 1

Qlik Associative Big Data Index - February 2019 - Part 2 - Demo

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Got a question? Want to see what I am up to?

Follow me on Twiter for the latest insights: 

6 Comments
michielvandegoo
Valued Contributor

Mike, can you add the video's for download? Thanks.

Employee
Employee

Hi - yes I will do so today. 

0 Likes
ShashiN
New Contributor

Hi Mike,

Can you put up a video which will show to how configure the QABDI connector in QlikSense. I am myself confused on what should be the values for 'Host' parameter that is asked while creating the connection.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Shashi - from my understanding I was told the value of the Amazon load balancer.

Here is my example:

2-21-2019 10-35-58 AM.png

0 Likes
ShashiN
New Contributor

Hi Mike, Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Let me try this and get back to you if  I face any issues.

0 Likes
jdiaz
New Contributor III
0 Likes