Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. FIND OUT MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinchow
Contributor
Contributor

New User Learning Plan Badges - Qlik Sense Data Architect

Hello,

I have completed all the courses in the Qlik Sense Data Architect plan for New User Learning Plan Badges yesterday.

However, I have not received the badge in a similar fashion as when I got the other two New User Learning Plan Badges.

All the courses have been completed 100% and all the tests are done.

There are no in progress courses on the dashboard for the badge.

May I ask how may I achieve the Qlik Sense Data Architect badge?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kevin

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @kevinchow ,

Thank you for reaching out on this and congratulations on earning your badges!

Please check out our Achievements Page  and expand Qlik Sense Data Architect to see list of courses that are required to complete to earn the Data Architect badge. Please reach out to us at education@qlik.com with your user details if you have any further questions on this. 

Happy Learning! 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @kevinchow ,

Thank you for reaching out on this and congratulations on earning your badges!

Please check out our Achievements Page  and expand Qlik Sense Data Architect to see list of courses that are required to complete to earn the Data Architect badge. Please reach out to us at education@qlik.com with your user details if you have any further questions on this. 

Happy Learning! 

kevinchow
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Bilge_Kara ,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Unfortunately I have checked times and times and I can prove I have completed all the courses required last week.

I see I get 100% in all 10 courses listed for this badge.

Attached 2 photos for all 10 courses.

I really wish to complete this last badge before my free days run out in 2 days.

Will tech be able to look into my account?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kevin

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @kevinchow 

Can you please reach out to us at education@qlik.com with your Qlik Account details so we can look into this for you and address? Thank you. 

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Bilge,

Also, how can I link my certificate to my qlik account? And where I can verify it?

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @Qlik_FZ You can access your Qualification, Achievement Badges and Data Literacy or Data Analytics Certifications via my  badges page on the Qlik Learning Portal

Several Qlik Learning badges are also awarded digital badges and printable certificates on the Credly platform. Credly allows you to manage your badges from Qlik and other professional organizations so you can easily share your badges on social media sites. You will receive an email notification from Credly when you have earned a digital badge. Simply accept the badge and click the share button to download the badge and printable certificate to keep for your records. You can even learn how to add your badge to your email signature! To log in and learn more, please access the Credly site.

Hope this helps! Happy Learning. 

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Bilge

Thank you for your response.

I have already got my certification and also got badge on credly but my issue is it is not appearing on https://learning.qlik.com/badges/mybadges.php

this page.

I have also raised support ticket for this but no solution from them yet.

Kindly help.

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @Qlik_FZ ,

Product Certifications are accessed via Credly and won't be avalible on the My badges page. Hope this helps!

Happy Learning!

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Bilge,

I was referring to your line above.

Qlik_FZ_0-1692759825158.png