Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anony
Contributor II
Contributor II

Powerpoint Report

Hi ,

I have a requirement to create Nprinting report in Power point. When I am trying to pull in KPI object from Qlik sense application as Objects in Nprinting designer , object is now not showing up correctly.

can anyone suggest approach to use KPI objects into powerpoint Nprinting report?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Anony ,

There are 2 issues:

1. You are running unsupported configuration. Your version of NPrinting (Feb 2019 based on the label you used when creating post) is not supported with Qlik Sense Feb 2021. That is first thing you need to make sure is fixed.  Details about supported versions are on help page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/System-requirem...

2. As much as I love Vizlib for what they do and how much customisation you get with their object I hate to say but they are not great with NPrinting and problem is on their side so you may need to open support ticket with Vizlib - sorry.  BY THE WAY - there is no point opening support ticket with Vizlib when running unsupported configuration - make sure you sort that first.

My rule is to stick to native Qlik Sense objects with NPrinting as I never had issues with them as opposed to extensions ( issues with extensions are very common and browsing community proves that well)

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Anony 

Did you know that NPrinting Nov. 2019 is long out of support?

Also did you know that some KPIs are not supported?

Please check this KPI support matrix to ensure it is supported or not. 

Again, keep in mind that your NP version is out of date so have provided the most recent matrix.

Further, Non-native Qlik, 3rd party KPIs issue should be investigated by the provider as well. Please also start a support case with your KPI provider if it is a 3rd party kpi.

Also mention here 

• which version and patch of Qlik Sense you are running.

You might also want to share some snapshots of the 

• expected chart results (perhaps an image of the KPI in Qlik Sense)
  • actual chart results (report output in NPrinting).

If you need to mask your data for data security reasons, use sample data in the link below to create a new QVF, create a new NP connection and report that includes the KPI you are having issues with and share that image output here. My First App)

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anony
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The qlik sense version I am using is February 2021 Patch 3.

I am using Vizlib KPI's from  Qlik sense into Nprinting PPT. Attached the image of KPI that I trying to have in Nprinting.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Anony ,

There are 2 issues:

1. You are running unsupported configuration. Your version of NPrinting (Feb 2019 based on the label you used when creating post) is not supported with Qlik Sense Feb 2021. That is first thing you need to make sure is fixed.  Details about supported versions are on help page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/System-requirem...

2. As much as I love Vizlib for what they do and how much customisation you get with their object I hate to say but they are not great with NPrinting and problem is on their side so you may need to open support ticket with Vizlib - sorry.  BY THE WAY - there is no point opening support ticket with Vizlib when running unsupported configuration - make sure you sort that first.

My rule is to stick to native Qlik Sense objects with NPrinting as I never had issues with them as opposed to extensions ( issues with extensions are very common and browsing community proves that well)

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.