Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MWiciok
Creator
Creator

Facebook Graph Api REST Connector Pagination

Hi,

I try to get data from facebook graph api using the Qlik REST Api Connector in Versionn 1.7. I do not get the pagination work. I tried to use the workaround from the thread Error connecting QlikView to Facebook with REST Connector and Pagination but it does not work. I still get just the first information-page back.

Can anybody help me please? I use the QlikView Version Novemer 2017 SR3 and the latest Qlik REST Api Connector in Versionn 1.7.

Thank you very much in advance.

5 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Could you share some more specifics about what you tried to do? The Facebook Graph API is quite extensive and it supports different kinds of paging. What endpoints did you use and which kind of paging style?

MWiciok
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Petter,

thank you very much for your answer. I do several requests. One of this is for example:

https://graph.facebook.com/v3.1/8584479036?fields=posts{type,message,insights.metric(post_impressions_unique,post_reactions_by_type_total,post_clicks_by_type_unique,post_clicks_by_type,post_video_views).period(lifetime),shares,comments.summary(1).filter(stream).limit(0)}&since=2018-08-01T00:00:00+0000&until=2018-08-10T00:00:00+0000

This results in (top and bottom picture):

Top.JPG

and

Bottom.JPG

I tried as described in the mentioned post the parameters

PaginationType=NextUrl

NextUrlFieldPath=root/posts/paging/next

IsNextUrlFieldPathHeader=false

in all combinations

IsNextUrlFieldPathHeader = true | false

NextUrlFieldPath= root/posts/paging/next | root/posts/next | root/paging/next | posts/paging/next | paging/next

but nothing worked for me. Shouldn't be the NextUrlFieldPath the path I can select in the JSON?

MWiciok
Creator
Creator
Author

Can anybody help?

MWiciok
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Bala. I already saw this page. But I do not get it work. There is for example no use of IsNextUrlFieldPathHeader mentioned.

Can anybody tell me the correct parameters for my request?

Thank you very much in advance.