Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSianavas
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Where to change my email address in my profile ?

Hi,

sorry I'm newbie here...what's the place  / submenu to change my current email address in QLIK community area ...?

thanks for your support....

by Kosta

Labels (1)
  • Other

16 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@KSianavas 

I suggest that you contact customer support via chat. If you go to the support section on the top of this case, you will get a blue help bubble in the bottom, that will start a chat.

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@KSianavas 

I had a chat with a customer support engineer. Unfortunately you cannot change the email, you would have to create a new account with the new e-mail address 

Tysonk
Contributor
Contributor

@locori Thanks for sharing.

KSianavas
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Ok, that's fine. Thanks for your support:-)

johnson111
Contributor III
Contributor III

I suggest that you contact customer support via chat. If you go to the support section on the top of this case, you will get a blue help bubble in the bottom, that will start a chat.

joshsiddle8
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can not change the email, the only option available is you should create a new id with new email address.

johnson111
Contributor III
Contributor III

I suggest, that you contact customer support via chat. If you go to the support section, on the top of this case, you will get a blue help bubble, at the bottom, that will start a chat.

ChristianBen2
Contributor
Contributor

@joshsiddle8Why i can not change the email please elaborate in description!

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

As @joshsiddle8 said, you will have to contact customer support. There are no way to change the e-mail by yourself.

I would also suggest you start a chat. Just go to any support page (not forum) and you should see the "blue bubble"