Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSianavas
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Where to change my email address in my profile ?

Hi,

sorry I'm newbie here...what's the place  / submenu to change my current email address in QLIK community area ...?

thanks for your support....

by Kosta

Labels (1)
  • Other

16 Replies
johnpetery9
Contributor
Contributor

@joshsiddle8Thanku for your your message men!

ChristianBen2
Contributor
Contributor

I can provide you with some general guidance on how to change your email address in online communities.

1. Login to the QLIK community area: Visit the QLIK community website and log in using your current email address and password. Make sure you have the necessary credentials to access your account.

2. Navigate to your account settings: Look for a "Profile" or "Account Settings" option on the website. This is usually located in the user menu or drop-down menu accessible from the top navigation bar. Click on the appropriate option to access your account settings.

3. Locate the email address settings: Once you're in your account settings, search for the section related to email address or contact information. It may be labeled as "Email Settings," "Contact Details," or something similar.

4. Edit your email address: Within the email address settings section, you should find an option to change your current email address. Click on the edit or change button/icon next to your existing email address.

5. Update your email address: A form or input field should appear where you can enter your new email address. Type in your desired email address carefully and double-check for any errors.

6. Save the changes: After entering your new email address, look for a "Save," "Update," or "Submit" button to apply the changes. Click on it to save your updated email address.

Please note that the exact steps and terminology may vary depending on the specific community platform or website you are using. If you're unable to locate the email address settings or encounter any difficulties, it's best to consult the QLIK community's help or support resources Laptop Repairing Davie for more specific instructions.

I hope this helps, and good luck with updating your email address in the QLIK community area!

joshsiddle8
Contributor III
Contributor III

So, I think the email was changed from there.

ChristianBen2
Contributor
Contributor

Ok that is understandable.

joshsiddle8
Contributor III
Contributor III

There are not many options I think for changing email.

joshsiddle8
Contributor III
Contributor III

I hope your problem should have been solved till now.

ChristianBen2
Contributor
Contributor

You should create new id with new email.