I developed this configuration file with macros, to had a first steep to begin a new QV Project.
It has this sections:
- To create expressions and load it as variables in the QV document
- In fact is the same that the previous point, but logically splited
- You can "create" colors using Hex or RGB atributes and use it later in QV, it works as variables but you can colorize the cells of the excel sheet to see the result
- In the "version 2" I've added the possibility of colors with transparencies but in Excel is not possible to show it.
- This section is made to rename fields, you can open a QVD loaded directly from the source to take the original names, change it and reload again for change the names in the QVD
- This section is for create our dashboards with multiple languages
- For the section access
- To store the connection strings
- Set Analysis Generator
- To create simple set analysis expressions, you can copy it to the expressions sheets
- Here are the snippets with the code to use this "features" in our script
There is a lot of things to improve in this macros, all the ideas will be welcome, and if you want to use it... feel free to do it.