SDLC of Qlikview

I have gone through number of documents and articles for Qlikview Development Cycle. It was one of the things, which is the base of any development in IT industry. If we have proper process for any development, there are very less chances of more numbers of bugs coming in future.

So, here I have merged all the data related to Qlikview Development Process from different resources like, my own experience, blogs, article, Community etc.

Qlikview Development Life Cycle

• (Analyse) Requirement Analysis
      • Interacting with Business Analysts and Business users to understand the dashboard, reporting and BI requirements
      • POC Application
        • § Developer working with the users will create a mock-up of the dashboard to show the users how the data will be presented on the screen.  Also discussions should take place on the type of device(Laptop,Desktop,Ipad etc.) and screen resolution where this dashboard will be displayed
    • (Design) Data Analysis
      • Data elements required to full fill user’s requirements.
    • (Develop) Development
      • Create a data model and visualizations using QlikView Desktop.
      • Create n-tier QVD architecture
      • Any object which does not provide insights into data should not be present in the dashboard
      • Any changes or expectations from client
    • (Testing) Review
      • Best Practices
      • Peer Review
      • Debugging
      • Unit Testing
      • Fine-Tuning
    • (Finalize)
      • Deployment on Access Point

This is just the basics of Development Cycle. It will be helpful for me and to others if you provide your valuable comments on this. Please fill free to add any step or any point if I have missed it in the above Cycle.