Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akaur
Contributor
Contributor

On Demand N Printing

Hello All

While using the feature of On Demand N printing in Qlikview , I am getting following error on one server

An error occurred:
{"code":403,"message":"User has no rights to access the resource"}
akaur_1-1638487394454.png

and using On demand N Printing on other server, I am getting following different error

An error occurred:
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.
akaur_0-1638487312467.png

Please suggest the solution for this. Thanks
Labels (2)
2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@akaur

This is generally a configuration issue.

Please check the following article. Each point there is critical to making this work for you.

The error you are reporting is also covered here " User has no rights to access the resource ".

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Troubleshooting-QlikView-On-Demand-with-NPrinting-19-and/ta-...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, What have you tried so far?

There are many conversations regarding this on community so it is important to know:

I mean - there is very long list of configuration, settings and requirements which must be met and description of this topic gives us only info that there is an error, so back to you to check all that first and confirm steps taken to troubleshoot that issue.

• Is this not working only for you?
  • Is this not working for everyone?
  • Did this work before? or you are trying to set it up?

Give us more information so we can replicate steps you have taken and look for options you have not tried yet.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.