Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

QlikView Core COM API Guide - Version 11

Not applicable

QlikView Core COM API Guide - Version 11

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments
pover
Honored Contributor

Dan,

Are there going to be new property controls for the new conditional show expressions in QV11?

Thanks, Karl

Not applicable

Hi Karl,

The API Guide has jsut been updated with the latest version.

Regards,

Dan

Not applicable

Hi I tried opening this file but it says "document license is invalid", any tips ?

Not applicable

Same problem occurs when I try to open it.

qlikconsultant
Contributor II

I think you need a licensed Version of QlikView.

With QlikView 11 (64bit licensed) it works.

Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Is there any way to set the value separator for CurrentSelections?

Not applicable

where could I download the COM API, or can I it find somewhere on the local machine?

Not applicable

It appears that there is nothing in the current API for automating generation of a .qvw file by getting a project out of source control.  I am trying to automate integration of QV with Microsoft's TFS source control.

Now, I understand that the MSSCCI provider API is as far as QV goes but is there a source out there which describes an API by which someone like myself can automate getting QV documents out of Source Control?

Not applicable

Hi Dan,

I have a requirement to access the QlikView DataModel (Data Tables) from a Macro. Can you please point me to specific direction. Any example code snippet on how to access the Data Model would be a great help.

Thanks,

Vinay

Not applicable

Eric,

Have you found a solution for this? I want to programmatically open each .qvw with QvMsscciProvider32.exe to create the -prj folders.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎11-23-2011 01:30 PM
Updated by: