Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

QlikView Core COM API Guide - Version 11

Not applicable

QlikView Core COM API Guide - Version 11

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments
Luminary
Luminary

Dan,

Are there going to be new property controls for the new conditional show expressions in QV11?

Thanks, Karl

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

The API Guide has jsut been updated with the latest version.

Regards,

Dan

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi I tried opening this file but it says "document license is invalid", any tips ?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Same problem occurs when I try to open it.

0 Likes
qlikconsultant
Contributor II

I think you need a licensed Version of QlikView.

With QlikView 11 (64bit licensed) it works.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Is there any way to set the value separator for CurrentSelections?

0 Likes
Not applicable

where could I download the COM API, or can I it find somewhere on the local machine?

0 Likes
Not applicable

It appears that there is nothing in the current API for automating generation of a .qvw file by getting a project out of source control.  I am trying to automate integration of QV with Microsoft's TFS source control.

Now, I understand that the MSSCCI provider API is as far as QV goes but is there a source out there which describes an API by which someone like myself can automate getting QV documents out of Source Control?

Not applicable

Hi Dan,

I have a requirement to access the QlikView DataModel (Data Tables) from a Macro. Can you please point me to specific direction. Any example code snippet on how to access the Data Model would be a great help.

Thanks,

Vinay

0 Likes
Not applicable

Eric,

Have you found a solution for this? I want to programmatically open each .qvw with QvMsscciProvider32.exe to create the -prj folders.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2011-11-23 01:30 PM
Updated by: