Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manassrivastava
Contributor
Contributor

Updating Project Name in Script

Hi Team,

Is there a way to update only a certain project name in the Data Load Script (highlighted in yellow)

When I ran it, i got an error

The report name is ORTELE Tele-Medicine Platform [SOW#3]

How to add this filter in the script

manassrivastava_1-1641909247640.png

manassrivastava_0-1641909215431.png

3 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Do you mean you want to change the name of the field 'Nrich__Project_Name__c" to "ORTELE Tele-Medicine Platform [SOW#3]"?  If so, use the "AS" clause. See the earlier lines in your script for an example. 

-Rob

manassrivastava
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Rob,

No I meant to only include the Project ORTELE Tele-Medicine Platform [SOW#3] in the dashboard

Currently it is pulling data for 50 projects but I just want this dashboard to all data / charts for the project ORTELE Tele-Medicine Platform [SOW#3]

I tried to lock the filter pane but that does not work permanently

So i was thinking if somehow I can make some edit in the script so that It only picks data for this project and exludes data for all other projects

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

In your Load statement, add a where clause:

Where [Nrich__Project_Name__c]  = 'ORTELE Tele-Medicine Platform [SOW#3]'

If you are loading from SQL Select, it can be more efficient to add the Where in the SQL instead. 

Check out the doc to understand where to place  "where" in Load statement. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/ScriptRegu...

If you have more questions about this, please post your entire Load statement.

-Rob

Community Browser