Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BPreasearch
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can someone provide further clarity on what the cause might be for "Failed to complete reload: exceeded maximum duration"

We run an app in the cloud environment of Qlik Sense which pulls data from Salesforce and places it in our S3 bucket. We have an incremental run that occurs hourly, but this app in particular is a Full Nightly replace of that data. It now takes about 3 hours to complete running (most likely due to the salesforce connection). I see that "the maximum reload time for an app is three hours." (maximum reload timeIs there anyway around this? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Failed to complete reload: exceeded maximum duration

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @BPreasearch

Unfortunately this is a current limitation, it will be necessary to design a reload strategy that prevent for a task to run for more than 3 hours/

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Apps/reloading-apps-clou...

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

BPreasearch
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @NadiaB 

I thought that might be the case. Thank you for confirming our suspicions.

Much thanks. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @BPreasearch

Unfortunately this is a current limitation, it will be necessary to design a reload strategy that prevent for a task to run for more than 3 hours/

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Apps/reloading-apps-clou...

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
BPreasearch
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @NadiaB 

I thought that might be the case. Thank you for confirming our suspicions.

Much thanks. 

Community Browser