Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AH3
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Account - Subscription not valid

Hi, 

I am a student and we got acces to Qlik Sense since last year and I have been 
working with it since february last year. It worked just fine last night, but today I got this (see picture) and 
I can't edit my sheets anymore. 

Who can I contact to renew my student subscription or how can I fix this?

It's important since I have a project due to next week! Thanks

AH3_0-1644504925774.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @AH3 The error could be due to the license/subscription expiring.  You can contact your Account Manager in order to renew the Subscription. If you have purchased the subscription digitally, then you can renew it from your MyQlik Portal. For further instructions, please refer to the article Renewing your subscription

If you need further assistance, please contact Support or chat with us via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @AH3 The error could be due to the license/subscription expiring.  You can contact your Account Manager in order to renew the Subscription. If you have purchased the subscription digitally, then you can renew it from your MyQlik Portal. For further instructions, please refer to the article Renewing your subscription

If you need further assistance, please contact Support or chat with us via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community.

Community Browser