Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdwinV
Contributor
Contributor

Would like to get in touch with someone in support

Dear all, how can I get in touch with a support person that I can actually chat with or speak to to help me out?

I have submitted a case about my account that needs to be changed because I do not have "customer access" as a result of which I cannot download the right QlikSense software. Then I get an email about my case being received, with a case number, and it refers me to find updates in the Support portal, but that link does not work so I cannot find any update on my case. Also, trying to find my case in the case portal I only have the option to submit a new case.

Feel like I am in an episode of Little Britain where computer says no all the time.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @EdwinV It could be that your profile in the system is not linked to your Business Account hence, you are unable to comment from the Case Portal. Please reply to the same email with License details so that the Support Engineer can locate the account and link your profile.  

Once the profile is linked, you can then get access to Case Portal and also the Download Page. You can also chat with us via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community and provide the case number and the details.  

You can Download Qlik Sense November 2021 version from HERE

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @EdwinV It could be that your profile in the system is not linked to your Business Account hence, you are unable to comment from the Case Portal. Please reply to the same email with License details so that the Support Engineer can locate the account and link your profile.  

Once the profile is linked, you can then get access to Case Portal and also the Download Page. You can also chat with us via the blue Help chat bubble at the bottom of every Support page on Qlik Community and provide the case number and the details.  

You can Download Qlik Sense November 2021 version from HERE

Community Browser