Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Salvatore
Contributor
Contributor

share public sheet

Hi folks,

I am a qlik coud user.

I designed some public sheets.

How can I share (in view only mode)  those sheets with other members of my campany

thanks

Salvatore

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Salvatore You can allocate any license (Professional or Analyzer), it depends on the access level you have granted to the user in that space. You can grant "Can View" permission so that users can only see the app and sheets but cannot make any edits. Full details on permissions are mentioned below:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Spaces/managing-shared-s... 

I hope this clarifies.

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Salvatore 

You would need to invite the users to your tenant and then allocate a license to them. Once done, you can grant the view access to the app.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Salvatore
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Vinary_B

thanks for you kind reply.

Please let me know if there is a licence that enable user to see the sheet but not modify it. A kind of qlik viewer as exist for pdf or autocad  etc.

regards

Salvatore

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Salvatore You can allocate any license (Professional or Analyzer), it depends on the access level you have granted to the user in that space. You can grant "Can View" permission so that users can only see the app and sheets but cannot make any edits. Full details on permissions are mentioned below:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Spaces/managing-shared-s... 

I hope this clarifies.

Community Browser